Sunday, May 15, 2016

My 2nd Celebrated Mommys' Day

Mothers Day 2016 was a good one. I started out my day with my Chunk-a-Munk, which makes every morning great! We got up and got dressed to go to church. My husbands cousin was having her first holy communion, and we were set to attend. After the church there was an after party, which my daughter loved! We could not get her off of the dance floor. She just was wiggling all over the place!






My Mother-in-law, daughter, husband, sis-in-law, & myself

Then we came home to surprise cake my sister had baked, one for me (carrot cake my fav) and another for my mom (chocolate with chocolate filling and vanilla icing). We ate cake for the following week. I was showered with cards, and gifts. I got a wonderful peach scented candle, a Stitchfix gift card, concert tickets to see Sam Hunt & Old Dominion (I can not wait!), the cake, candy, flowers, an adorable outfit for the baby from Carters, and a necklace I have been eyeing up for a while now! The necklace is custom made from Mint & Birch, check them out on Etsy. I can't wait to order their nest necklace. Thank you everyone you made my second mothers day wonderful!

Cake sissy made me - carrot cake

Cute outfit from Oma

Necklace I've wanted for a while. Mint & Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment