Thursday, May 5, 2016

Fiesta Fiesta

Today is yet another one of my favorite Holidays...Happy Cinco De Mayo! I just LOVE TexMex and what better reason to make some nachos and drink some frozen Rita's?
I made crock pot salsa chicken. I altered the recipe slightly today,  I'll post it below.  Was still as wonderful as always.  We used this to fill our tacos, and I layered it on my nachos! I'm going to bed extremely full and content this evening. I also made some frozen mango & strawberry margaritas which tasted like "more!" They were the perfect consistency if I do say so myself. ;)
Mango Margaritas so refreshing


CROCKPOT SALSA CHICKEN
I put all ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. So simple!

10 thin sliced chicken beasts
Container of salsa 
1 packet ranch dressing
1 packet taco seasoning
10 Oz chicken broth
3 sliced peppers (I used red, green & yellow for color)
1 sliced onion
1 can of sweet corn
Justin enjoying his Mega Rita, Frozen Strawberry
My Famous Nachos

No comments:

Post a Comment