Saturday, May 14, 2016

May Ipsy Bag...Greatest Yet

Today I got my May Ipsy bag I think this is the best that I have received to date! If you don't know about ipsy bags here is a breakdown...
So you take a beauty quiz and then you get your first Glam Bag its a $10 a month subscription. Ipsy states, each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. Check it out here Ipsy Bag and sign up to get your first glam bag!
Anyway back to my May glam bag, it contained 5 awesome products. Here's my review on what I got. My first product was Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics, Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo, I really like this. The only issue I had was it's a sample so therefore it was tiny and to get the bronzer onto my brush the brush would get into the blush at the same time. I like the color of both so maybe I'll have to look into buying the regular full-sized product. My second product was BellaPierre Cosmetics, nude gel lip liner pencil. I love me a lip liner and this nude color is perfect with all my lipsticks and lip glosses, I love it! I also received Peek Beauty, Nom Nom natural lip Plumping balm in Miracle, this is awesome! I really really like it, it went perfectly with the lip liner I received and I'm really going to have to look into buying the two of those in a full size.

The fourth product I received was of Avene, micellar lotion cleanser and makeup remover, this one threw me for a loop because everything written on it was not in English so last night I washed my face with it using water and then I looked up the directions on the Avene website and I saw that you're supposed to put a little of the cleanser on a cotton swab and wipe your face clean with it without water. I tried it that way tonight but I'm not sure that I can wash my face without using water it's just a little odd to me. Last but not least I received a Smashbox x-rated mascara, you can never go wrong with a new mascara! I like it but I'm going to need to use it a few times before I make a final decision on if I love it or not.

Like I stated I think this is my best bag yet! Even the bag this month is cute! Let me know which of these products have you tried, love, or hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment