Sunday, June 5, 2016

Fix #2...This Could Become Addicting

For my second fix I again asked for mainly tops, no jewelry, shoes, handbags or pants here. This time I pinned a few more items I saw and thought I’d love. I made a request for a cute casual top to wear to the Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival paired with jeans. An Easter outfit, a cute top to wear for my daughters 1st birthday party, and then of course some tops for work and warm weather. A big change this fix was I adjusted my sizing from Medium to Small, due to the fact I felt my first fix items were a bit wide/baggy. Below is a recap of my goods, but first a recap on what Stitch Fix is.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Stitch Fix, let me spin you up. You can sign up here, and when you do please leave me comments on how it’s worked out for you! You’re going to love it, I know I have.

1.     Sign up and get started with the Style Quiz – This will create a profile of your style, likes, dislike, body shape & sizing, so that your personal stylist can get a feel for you. There’s also a notes section to let your stylist know about personal likes and dislikes, and a section to add your pinterest board link. I highly recommend this, sometimes your stylist can get you an exact piece you pin, or an article of clothing extremely similar to something you love.
2.     You’ll pay a $20 Styling Fee when ordering your first Fix, which will be credited towards any or all items you purchase in your fix. Stitch Fix carries an assortment of clothing, tops, dresses, pants, jewelry, handbags and even shoes! Your Fixes will arrive as frequent or as infrequent as you desire. Five personalized pieces are delivered right to your door, and that’s when the fun begins!
3.     Keep what you love and send back what you don’t want within 3 days, in the postage paid supplied envelope. You’ll only pay for what you keep! You’ll get 25% off your total purchase if you decide you love it all! Then I’d recommend you leave feedback on the experience, because it’ll make your next Fix that much better!

Papermoon Newberg Lace Front Panel Knit Top

Papermoon – Newberg Lace Front Panel Knit Top, Small (Verdict – KEPT) $58
I pinned this Papermoon Newberg Lace Front Panel Knit Sweater than I had seen on Amy’s blog. I fell in love with the lace detail and how it shaped the torso. My stylist sent me my Pin, and I’m so glad she did! I love it just as much as when I came across it online!
41Hawthorn Gideon Polka Dot Sweater
41Hawthorn – Gideon Polka Dot Sweater, Small (Verdict – KEPT) $68
I was on the verge of pinning this 41 Hawthorn Gideon Polka Dot Sweater also, but didn’t. Guess my stylist really is starting to get a feel for my style! I’ve already worn this a bunch of times. I didn’t think polka dots were my thing, but hey, it works!

Le Lis Ludo Cold Shoulder Top
Le Lis - Ludo Cold Shoulder Top, Small (Verdict – KEPT) $48
Here’s the Le Lis Ludo Cold Shoulder Top I got that I was really debating sending back, but again it’d have cost me to do, so keeper. I had planned to wear this to the Beer & Music festival in AC with white capris. Go figure it snowed and was 40 degrees on April 9th, so I still haven’t gotten a chance to wear this out yet as I don’t feel it’s work appropriate.

41Hawthorn Lyone Crew Neck Blouse

41Hawthorn - Lyone Crew Neck Blouse, Small (Verdict – KEPT) $58
The 41Hawthorn Lyone Crew Neck Blouse I ended up wearing on Easter Sunday. I really like the design on it, it’s work appropriate, and I found some jewelry and capris to pair it with that work perfectly. That’s a win!
Renee C Alecto Halter Top
Renee C - Alecto Halter Top, Small (Verdict – KEPT) $44
This Renee C Alecto Halter Top I wore for my baby’s first birthday party. I absolutely love the pop of coral in it, and can’t wait to wear this throughout the warmer spring and summer weather. Another win for this Fix.

What are your thoughts anything I should have sent back? What do you love/hate? Leave me a comment!

Breakdown

Merchandise Total = $276.00
25% off if keeping all 5 pieces = -$69.00
Styling Fee Credited = -$20.00

Total To Keep it all = $187.00

No comments:

Post a Comment